1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Outlook 2003 Calendar Appointment Problem

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by Dalgor, Sep 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Dalgor

Dalgor Thread Starter

I have a problem with appointments on Outlook 2003: User A sends me an appointment. I accept and the appointment appears on my calendar and the appointment message is automatically deleted from my Inbox. Fine so far. User A sends me the same appointment a few days later. The message says that I have a conflict on my schedule. If I accept the appointment, two (2) appointments reading the same appear in my calendar. If I delete the message from my Inbox, the original appointment disappears from my calendar. What am I doing wrong? The Outlook Help files are, as usual, no help at all.

Windows 2000, Outlook 2003, Exchange.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/500502