1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Outlook 2003 Calendar Issue

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by jgrater65, Nov 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jgrater65

jgrater65 Thread Starter

Looked on the forum and could not find any good info.

The issue is that I have multiple calendars. I am trying to merge the two and delete the copy. Can't seem to find a way to do this.

Reason I need to merge them is that not all of the appts carried over in the copy and many of the new ones ended up in the copy rather than the main calendar folder.

Suggestions?

2. jimr381

jimr381

First Name:
    Jim
    Which view were using to copy the appointments over? I would probably look into changing to a list view or making one and bringing both calendars data into an access table. Within here I would run a query on the data to ignore the duplicates and then import the data into a calendar. After this I would delete the two old calendars and rename it if necessary.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/646377

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice