Outlook 2003 calendar issue

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

pconyers

I use Outlook 2003 and I am having a weird issue with it; it is something that came up totally out of the blue. In my Calendar (I always have it set on the monthly view that shows all the days of the month and appointments at a single glance) most of (and I cannot see the pattern as to which ones have changed and which have not) the appointments I entered are still on the day I put them on BUT they ALSO span across that day and back another day and the notice now has a black clock icon on each side of the appointment. I have no idea what caused it or how to fix it. I've closed and reopened Outlook and I have even restarted the computer to no avail. Does anyone have an idea what happened and more importantly how to change it back to the way it was before?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online