Outlook 2003 Calendar

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Media Man

I would like to know if I can configure my Outlook 2003 Calendar so I can make a queue of tasks and then drag specific tasks into the calendar. I know how to generate a task list and I know how to create "appointments" in the calendar, but I can't seem to view both the task list and calendar at the same time. I'm trying create a scheduling system for our landscape company without having to invest in expensive software. We do not need a robust system, just one that we can have the crews view and access information attached to their specific "appointment". Does anyone have ideas?

I am not sure about Outlook 2003, but in 2007 you can view your tasks right next to your calendar by clicking view > to do bar. You can also drag tasks to the calendar, but since you can set reminders in your tasks why bother? Do you have an Exchange Server or is this seperate standalone instances of Outlook? Access is great as a personal organizer, but I think it falls short in a lot of ways as a scheduling application. There are far better tools out there to do scheduling.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online