Outlook 2003 - Flagging and reminders

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

tfu_mtf

Hello All,

i was directed here as my resident office guru is off ill today, so hopefully you can help with a first time poster.

Situation: i need to send a mail to someone. after ive sent it, i want it to be highlighted in the recipients mail box as red. i also need it to remind both of us to 'follow up' at certain times. if the mail is sent anytime before 1.30pm, i need it to remind both parties 3 hours after sending. if it is sent post 1.30pm, i need a reminder sent at 4pm only. if the email isn't replied to, i need the reminder to pop up once again the next day at 10am, and every day after that for 4 days.

Problem: i know how to flag mails, i know how to highlight mails with specific conditions (but only in my mailbox). i dont know how to send a mail with a recurring reminder or how to change the colour so it shows in the recipients mailbox. And i cannot send a meeting request if anyone was thinking that might be easier.

so, any takers? its abit of an ask but i thought you guys and girls may be able to help.

many thanks
MTF

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online