1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Outlook 2003 Global Settings

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by tbeatham, Feb 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tbeatham

tbeatham Thread Starter

Can anyone explain to me how I can change the layout globally in Outlook 2003 so that all views when looking at emails automatically display the sent date as well as the received date.
    I have a number of emails that I have sent and I keep a copy straight from my sent items folder rather than cc ing it to myself.

After importing the files to 2003 from 2000 they are all listed at the bottom with no date. I have worked out how the change the view and add the sent date but this only seems to do it for each folder I have open at the time so to save me a mamoth amount of time could someone please tell me how to change the global option so it automatically changes all the folders containing emails.

Thanks,

Tim

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/543448

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice