1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Outlook 2003 help? Autocorrect?!?

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by Ratbrain, Apr 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Ratbrain

Ratbrain Thread Starter

I have started using outlook 2003 and can not figure out how to turn off the autocorrect function..! ive tried to same methods as for outlook xp through the tools>options>spelling tab and turning off everything and it still doesnt work. the auto correct features are just plain annoying to me. by unchecking all of these options in outlook xp, the autocorrect is turned off, but the same procedure does not seem to work in outlook 2003.!!!!!! please help?!?

TIA

2. Rockn

Rockn

Would this be auto-correct or auto-complete you are referring to?

3. Ratbrain

Ratbrain Thread Starter

auto-correct. specifically the option that capatilizes the first word of each sentence....

4. Ratbrain

Ratbrain Thread Starter

ive also turned off all auto correct options in ms word too, in the case if outlook was using word as the email editor and applying its auto correct functions. now i have them all turned off in outlook and word. replace text as i type is turned off too. any suggestions?!?!?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/224340

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice