Outlook 2003 incoming mail

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

staffingpro

Running outlook 2003 and XP home. just noticed to today that 98% of all my mail is going directly to junk mail. What has happened and how do I fix it. Gary

EAFiedler

Retired Moderator
Hi staffingpro

In Outlook 2003,
Tools > Options > Preferences tab > Junk E-mail... button
What option is selected?

EAFiedler

Retired Moderator
I have mine set to high, as well. Sometimes Outlook picks up messages that are not spam and dumps them in the Junk Mail folder.

You can right click the messages in the Junk Mail folder and select:
Junk E-mail > Mark as Not Junk
Outlook should then move the message back to the Inbox. If you have more than one message from the same sender in the Junk E-mail folder you can perform the same steps on each of them or move the remaining messages back to the Inbox folder at the same time.

Also in:
Tools > Options > Preferences tab > Junk E-mail... button > Blocked Senders tab
You can scroll through that list and remove the addresses that Outlook has collected that you do not want blocked.

You don't happen to have additional Spam software installed?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.