Outlook 2003 Invite to Outlook 2010 Reminders

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

stephiej

I send invites to lots of all day events from my Outlook 2003 to users who have Outlook 2010. When I send these through I set them to not have reminders set. However, when they get accepted to Outlook 2010, it sets a reminder which means they are being woken up at 11.45pm by reminders for these events. I assume this is a compatibility thing between the two versions? Does anyone have any ideas on this?

This is becoming a real pain for our managers so any assistance that anyone can offer would be appreciated.

Thanks, Stephie

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online