1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Outlook 2003 - not sending emails!!!

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by snowypurplepengu, Nov 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. snowypurplepengu

snowypurplepengu Thread Starter

For some time, my MS-Outlook 2003 has been reluctant to send out emails. they seem to just stay in my outbox for an inordinate amount of time. I quit the application, then reopen and sometimes that does the trick, othertimes not. I restart the computer and sometimes this does the trick, othertimes not. I have run detect and repair for the software, and also run BugDoctor, PC Medik and other stuff, but cannot seem to find a reason for this. When I try my email account settings, all is well and I have success in sending a test email. :confused:

2. idowindows

idowindows

I take it the box right above your clock says "Connected"? , if not, click on down pointer and on drop down menu, uncheck "work offline"

3. snowypurplepengu

snowypurplepengu Thread Starter

Yep, Im online, can receive emails, but sent emails still remain in outbox. ??????

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/657507

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice