Outlook 2003 "operation failed" when printing emails

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

bkohary

My manager's pc is running xp sp2 and outlook 2003 sp2 on a HP compaq dc7100.

When he randomly opens emails (by double clicking on them, not previewing/reading) and tries to print them (either menu/icon/right click), he gets the error "operation failed".

A reset doesn't fix the problem and I'm aware that html pages need to be opened properly before printing, but like I said, he opens them and gets the error.

Does anybody know of a solution/patch or an explanation?
Or is there anything else I should check for?

EDIT

The emails he gave an example of have rich text, not plain black and white. But there are plenty of rich text emails that do work.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online