Outlook 2003 Pro - Calendar printing

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Rainman50

I have XP Pro running on my machine. I also have Office 2003 Pro installed on it. My Exchange Server is 5.5 on Windows 2000 server

I am trying to print a calendar located in my Public Folders, but I receive an error:

"This folder cannont be opened because there is a configuration problem on the server. Contact your Microsoft Exchange Server Administrator for assistance"

I tried to Google this issue and went to Microsofts website, but I could not find anything. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance.

Look at the permissions for the calendar that is in the public folder.

Rainman50

I am in a distribution list that has Owners rights to the folder.

Then only the owner or creator of the calendar can do anything with it. Look on the server for the rights that are assigned to the Calendar.

Rainman50

There doesnt seem to be any differnet settings compared to the other folders.

Is there something specific I should look for?

I also tried printing the calendar in Weekly style, Monthly style and Calendar detail style. They worked. Only Daily style and Tri-fold style didnt work.

Rainman50

when printing a calendar. Click File/Print

With Daily Style selected, click Page Setup and UNCHECK TaskPad.

This will resolve:
Windows 2000 - PCL XL error Warning IllegalMediaSource

Windows XP - Error - not allowing calendar printing.

Rainman50

Thats it im done with this post!!!!!! Thanks for all of your help!!!!!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online