Outlook 2003 problem, help needed

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

albano1

Nearly everytime I close Outlook 2003 I get the attached error message.

I am using a Dell XPS laptop, with XP home.

Is this a common problem and is there anything that can be done about it?

Thanks

Attachments

clicking on "what data does this error report contain" may be a good start...

Can you let us know what that report says?

albano1

Sorry, I guess that would help right enough.

The attached is the error message, however when I click on the "View the contents...." link, there was hundreds of lines full of numbers. Don't know how I would post this for you to see.

Thanks.

Attachments

Depending on the amount of "hundreds of lines" you can print screen and copy to MS Paint. Then save the file and post it. This I can help you with. The error with Outlook... not so much.

albano1 said:
Sorry, I guess that would help right enough.

The attached is the error message, however when I click on the "View the contents...." link, there was hundreds of lines full of numbers. Don't know how I would post this for you to see.

Thanks.
Hi albano1, Welcome to TSG.

Can you please copy and paste the text starting at "AppName" and ending at "Offset" and post it here?

Thanks.

albano1

Avianca, thanks for the welcome.

The only text I see with Appname and Offset in it, is in the second attachment above.

When I click on View contents after that, there is so many lines it would be impossible to screen print and attach them on here. It would take days, if not weeks.

albano1 said:
Avianca, thanks for the welcome.

The only text I see with Appname and Offset in it, is in the second attachment above.

When I click on View contents after that, there is so many lines it would be impossible to screen print and attach them on here. It would take days, if not weeks.
No no, you don't need to select View the contents, you just need to select the the text, copy it, and then paste it in a reply.

I'll try looking up the error, but I can't promise I'll find anything. You might need to reinstall outlook.

(View attachment to see what I mean). (y)

Attachments

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online