1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Outlook 2003 Public folder problem

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by tinkthelizard, Jan 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. tinkthelizard

tinkthelizard Thread Starter

Hi Guyz,

having a bit of a really annoying problem with the public folders.
    In my organisation we have a calender list for everyone in the whole organisation, so that when staff come into the office in the morning they open thier own calender from the public folder and input where they will be at certain times on that day as alot of my staff move around offices and are out at meetings alot etc.

The problem i am having as that some (NOT ALL) of my staff are comming in to office in the morning and when they click on thier own calender, outlook jumps about 6 calenders up and takes them into someone elses.
    Ive sat and watch it happening. Just with a single click, definately clicking on thier own calender, but jumps into someone elses.
    They then have to re-click thier own calender again in order to access it.

Any ideas as to what may be causing this and how i can stop it?

btw any extra info needed?
    all systems running Windows XP SP2, outlook 2003 - rpc/http (exchange over internet)

Cheers

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/539585