1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Outlook 2003 question

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by ijusth, Jul 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ijusth

ijusth Thread Starter

I have Outlook 2003 load on start up. It loads from my startup group using the shortcut. It will load but not update any of the folders. I need to close and then reopen the application to get it to run. The only possible program I can see that would affect it is Itunes which I also have autoloading, but I have tested things by not having the program launch or not (by connecting - or not - my Ipod). Very odd ...

Any ideas?

2. WisemanS

WisemanS

Double check to make sure the box "Schedule an automatic send/recieve every X minutes" has a check in it. Also make sure it is set to 2 min.

You can find this in Tools>Options>Mail Setup Tab>Send/Recieve... under the "Setting for group "All Accounts"" heading

Also check that when you click on the Mail Setup Tab that you have a tick in the 'Send immediatly when connected'.

Hope this can help in anyway.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/594863

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice