Outlook 2003 reading pane issue

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

quagman

I have the reading pane activated in Outlook 2003. I've noticed that when any email is shown in the reading pane, the header information is followed by approximately 10 blank lines before the message text is shown. This happens regardless of the location of the reading pane (below or to the right). If I open the email, everything looks fine. The blank lines are annoying because I usually have to go to the reading pane and scroll down to see the entire message. I should also add that the blank lines are fixed, so when I scroll through the message the white space stays there and doesn't scroll. Any solutions? I'm running XP SP2.

Thanks,
Dave

jimr381

Jim
Welcome to the forum. Have you tried "Detect and Repair" from the help menu?

quagman

jimr381 said:
Welcome to the forum. Have you tried "Detect and Repair" from the help menu?
Yes, I tried "Detect and Repair" without any success.

Did you have any luck with this? I'm having the same issue, and can not find a solution.
Thanks, Chris

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online