1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Outlook 2003 refusing to send to specific addresses

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by cruciverbalist, Jan 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. cruciverbalist

cruciverbalist Thread Starter

Hi, I'd be really grateful to anyone who can solve this one for me. I'm using Outlook 2003 (service pack 2) on Windows XP. Last week it started to refuse to send emails to one particular address. The emails to this person just sat in my outbox, and blocked others from going out as well. I went offline, deleted the email and went back online, and my other emails then went OK (I did not try to email the problem address again at that point). A few days later I tried to email the problem address again. The same thing happened - except with worse results: this time, the two other emails that were in the outbox at the same time also became non-functional. So now I have three addresses to which emails will not go out of my outbox. Has anyone encountered this problem before and know what I can do about it? Thanks for reading this far.

2. ddw23

ddw23

Do you still have this problem?

3. cruciverbalist

yes! do you know an answer?

4. cruciverbalist

ddw23, I was wrong - the problem has gone away. I assumed I still had it because I hadn't had an answer offering a solution. But I've just realised that the emails concerned have all now left my outbox. Are you able to explain this miracle?!

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/537948

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice