1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

outlook 2003- sending extra attachment

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by missa_g_, Oct 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. missa_g_

missa_g_ Thread Starter

I have an attachment that automatically attaches itself to all outgoing email messages. It attaches itself as a graycol.gif I would like to remove. Any advice?

2. Krash

Krash

Which part of the email does it occupy?!

3. missa_g_

missa_g_ Thread Starter

It attaches itself as an attachment. I can not find the location that it originated. It is just a simple little .gif but it attaches itself to all outgoing emails, including forwards and replies.

4. Krash

Krash

Could be a virus. Get your computer scanned with the latest virus definitions for your antivirus program.

5. missa_g_

missa_g_ Thread Starter

I have had my computer scanned and rescanned. I as well have antivirus software running. I have contacted our computer tech and he had no idea. That is why I thought that I would post it here and see if anyone had any ideas?

6. bearone2

bearone2 Banned

sounds like this is this stationery or a signature?

7. cherry pie

cherry pie

Hey... why don't you search your computer for this file and delete it. See what happens :D

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/637074

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice