1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Outlook 2003 - unable to specify rule criteria when creating new rule

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by pmeadows1, Jul 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pmeadows1

pmeadows1 Thread Starter

Hello,

I have a user that is having a strange problem when he tries to create a rule in Outlook 2003 by right clicking a message and creating a new rule. If he goes to tools>rules and alerts it works fine but of course, that is not good enough! The issue that I am seeing occurs when the user right clicks the message from someone and wants to forward it to someone else for example. Normally, you can click a link to open up the address list and select the account to forward to but on his machine, he does not even get a link to click on to select the forwarding account. I have already removed and recreated his outlook profile to no avail. Has anyone else seen this before? Thanks.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/842284

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice