Outlook 2003

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Dtcwidow

A couple weeks ago my outlook stopped sending my emails. I can receive but not send. I call my Internet provider and we changed the ports and still it won't send. I called Microsoft and they said it wasn't outlook but something blocking the outlook program. I have done virus and malware scans and my computer is clean. When I do the test email all components except the sent test email check. I need help. I even restored my computer to a date when the email was working and when that failed I uninstalled office and reinstalled. I don't know what else to try. Can you help me?

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
Did you ISP confirm if the "incoming mail server" and "outgoing mail server" settings are both correct?

---------------------------------------------------------------

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online