1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

outlook 2003

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by joenational, Feb 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joenational

joenational Thread Starter

OK, here is a bit of a weird issue. Meeting deleted from Orginazers calendar only. The meeting he sent out that was accepted by many people still show up in their calendars but it has been somehow deleted from his(orginazer) calendar. The meeting is still on and does not show up as being canceled at all. It just seems to have been cleared somehow without affecting the recipients. Any thoughts, I have done some searching and found that this problem has existed before but my searches came up emtpy as nobody gave a possible solution.

Everything is configured properly and no other issues, User does have blackberry but no issues there either, no rules or exceptions have been setup. It just kind of happened out of nowhere.

Thanks,

2. joenational

joenational Thread Starter

Ok, after looking at this in more detail I noticed that this person sent out an update for a meeting but the orginal meeting showed as a conflict. So bascially the same meeting was sent out twice for the exact same date and time. The original meeting was showing a wrong phone number to dial into for this conference, it somwhow created a whole new meeting and didn't amend the existing one for some reason. There was a conflict with another meeting for the same time. I am gonna think that there is no "fix" for this and that being that there was multiple meetings for the exact same time it was somehow deleted with cancelling it.

Also this meeting was sent out to the whole company as an "all call" meeting. Anybody with some input on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/544111

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice