Outlook 2003

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Ray O'Neal

I have been using Outlook 2003 for a long time and it would always send my emails as soon as I clicked send. For the last week new mail will not leave the outbox even when I click the send button. They only send when I shut down then reopen. ???

Ray

Hi Ray, and welcome to TSG. Try this. With Outlook opened, Click on "Tools" and then "Options". Select the "Mail Delivery" Tab and make sure the "Send messages immediately when connected" Box is Checked. Hope this helps.

One more thing you might try, Ray. Open a New E-mail. Click on "View" and then "Options". In the "Message Options" Window, see if the "Do not deliver before:" Box is Checked. The only way that I could find to duplicate your problem was to Check that Box and put a Future Date on that Line. Other than this, I have no other suggestions. Sorry!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online