1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Outlook 2003

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by Kazoo48, Apr 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kazoo48

Kazoo48 Thread Starter

I recently had to change laptops, and in the process upgraded my hd. Now that I have re-installed all my programs I want to 'move' my contact list, emails and folders from my old drive to the new one. My old laptop died before I could 'export' anything to .csv and I am thinking I may have to copy/paste files. I read a previous thread on copying .nk2 files to get the email 'shortcuts' but I didn't find anything on copying basically my old Outlook 2003 into/onto my new installation. Any help here would be apreciated.
    Thanks
    Kaz

2. Old Rich

Old Rich

[​IMG] and welcome to the Forum

You can search the old drive for *.pst . . set it to look in hidden and system folders.

Copy it to a flash drive and import from it into the new Outlook installation

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/287070

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/915131

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice