1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Outlook 2007 – can’t create new email from another program

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by RideJunkie, Nov 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RideJunkie

RideJunkie Thread Starter

Ever since I got Office 2007, I’m not able to create a new email message from another program.
    For example, if I select a file in Explore and click ‘E-mail this file’, nothing happens. It used to automatically pop up a new Outlook email message. This happens in another program as well. I can create new emails fine while in Outlook. Microsoft Exchange Server is set up as the default email type, which was the first thing we checked when this problem started. Not sure if this issue is with Outlook 2007 or Windows XP.
    Hopefully this is enough info. Thanks in advance.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/878694

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice