1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Outlook 2007 Calendar & Contacts Issue

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by Wayno, Aug 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Wayno

Wayno Thread Starter

Suddenly I can't open my calendar or contacts in Outlook 2007. Have been using this software for several months. Can open mail and notes folders but not the other two above. When I click the folder the hand sign comes on and the screen freezes. If I try to open another folder the screen goes white and hangs. I have to start Task manager to shut the session down. Only recent changes are MS updates from the web but can't see any problems there. No error messages appear and all other programs run OK. Other recent change was upgrading virus software to Norton 360. Ops system is Vista Home Premium. Have searched MS website for a fix and this site. Can anyone suggest a fix.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/614014