1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Outlook 2007 Contacts font issue with Notes

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by LarryCore, Jan 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. LarryCore

LarryCore Thread Starter

If you open a contact and look at the Notes section which is in the lower left, it isn't readable. The font is set to size 12. If the font is changed to size 72 it is finally readable.

Changing to a different font, like Times or Arial doesn't matter - size 72 is required to make it readable. 72 should be huge, but it it's just about the size of the text in this post.

What's going on? There are hundreds of contacts with Notes and we don't want to have to resize the font in every single one of them to fix this.

2. Anne Troy

Anne Troy

First Name:
    Anne
    Hello, my darling.
    When I open Candy's contact in my Outlook 2007, the Notes section is on the bottom RIGHT. And the font is Calibri 11. However, perhaps your setting was changed under Tools-->Options, Note Options?

I hope you're doing well! Surprised to see you. :)

3. LarryCore

LarryCore Thread Starter

Hello there! Didn't know you were still here!

Actually that was a typo - it is in the bottom right. And the font is Calibri. Maybe it was 11, not 12 as I typed. It's not my machine and I only looked at it for a minute.

Anyway, what would make an 11 point font show up so small? And why would I need to change it to 72 to make it visible? Doesn't make sense to me.

4. Anne Troy

Anne Troy

First Name:
    Anne
    I can't think at the moment, but do check the font size in IE. It used to affect OL or OE before, so it's possible it still can. :)

5. LarryCore

LarryCore Thread Starter

ok, I'll let you know.

6. LarryCore

LarryCore Thread Starter

That didn't change anything. Sigh.

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/671336

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice