Outlook 2007 error

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

krazeecrw

I have a user who we have just upgraded Office 2003 Professional to Office 2007 Professional on Windows XP and and Exchange server. Every time this user turns on Outlook he recieves the error "A data file was not closed properly" and it tells him that performance will be degraded while it checks his program.

Any ideas what may be causing this?? I have seen this out on the web but mostly saying to run repairs on his PST file but in this instance we cannot do this as it is on the Exchange server.

I have other users we upgraded that do not have this issue.

Any help would be appreciated!

Create a new Outlook Profile.
If the issue still occurs then there is some add-in thats not allowing Outlook to close properly.

Is the Outlook.OST file on the network or on the local computer ? If its on the network then try using a local OST file.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online