Outlook 2007 - EventID 27 The Operation Failed

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Spankinator

Hi everyone. I have one of our company pc's here that seems to keep locking up randomly when sending new, forwarding or replying to messages. It will either hang up completely or just act like the send button doesn't work. It happens randomly also, not every email. I've tried uninstalling Outlook, uninstalling all of Office, going into the registry and cleaning everything relating to Office out of there. Still no luck. Do you have any idea's of what it could be? I'm trying to prevent a reload of the OS.

Event ID: 27
Source: Outlook
Description: The operation failed.

Thanks to anyone who has any clue about this.

Matt

We've got a PC here that displays the same event information ... however, our issue is that we can't print emails from one particular person -- the attachments to the email print okay .... it's just the email itself won't print. HOWEVER, if we select "forward", the formatting of the email changes (fonts, spacing, etc.), and then we are able to print from the "forward" screen.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online