1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Outlook 2007 - How do you change the font for items on the calendar?

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by dhargo, Nov 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dhargo

dhargo Thread Starter

Hiya - I just upgraded to Office 2007 and I've run into something I just can't figure out:

How do you change the font for individual items on the daily calendar in the printed version of it?

I found the Page Setup -> Daily, and the fonts in there affect the right hand Notes section and the footer.

In View -> Customize Current View you can change the font for the individual items onscreen, but it does not carry over to the printed version. For the life of me I can't find a setting to change for that.

(to change the onscreen font see: http://www.uwec.edu/Help/Outlook07/CAL-options.htm#fontsize)

Can anyone shed any light on this? That small font is terrible on my old eyes :) I did download the Calendar Printing Assistant, so if anyone can point me to some good documentation for it - that might do the trick as well.

Thank you for your time.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/654503

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice