1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Outlook 2007 Image issues

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by Marticus, Jun 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marticus

Marticus Thread Starter

Jun 27, 2008
    First off let me just start by saying hello as this is my second post here and the first question.
    I have a HTML e-mail I have created and after much messing around I have it funcioning correctly in both outlook 2007 and older versions. the only issue i am currently having is that when i choose to download images in outlook 07 one of the images is displaying the wrong size it seems to be the same size as the small box with the red cross in it that you would get if the image is not showing. after reopening the email i can get the image to dispay properly i just find it strange.. I have not resized the image anywhere in the HTML code and the image displayes fine in older versions of outlook..
    Has anyone else experienced this? is there a fix? or is this just another issue with the word engine?
    Thanks in advance for any help.
As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/725116