1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

OUTLOOK 2007 lost calendar data inputs!

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by Jazzaire, Jun 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Jazzaire

Jazzaire Thread Starter

I was wondering if anyone has lost data input (appts, events, etc) within their Outlook calendar?? I don't know if I have an automatic-archive that takes all my previous month's inputs and archives them. I've been inputting into Outlook for years...and can't find ANY of them except for the current month I'm using. Any ideas?? Thanks!

2. yzman

yzman

sounds like an archive situation

are you on a server or are your calendars just local to your computer under personal folders?
    check if you see an archive folder tree and expand it in folder view to see if there are any calendars there.

also anything changed on your computer when this happened? anything moved, reconfigured, etc?

3. Jazzaire

Jazzaire Thread Starter

No, it's all local on my own computer, I did do an upgrade to Outlook 2007 ver. a few months ago. What I have in Calendar, (when I go to FILE, OPEN, OUTLOOK DATA FILE)) I have: an Outlook backup.pst, outlook.pst, + archive.pst. But when I dbl click any of them, nothing comes up (or revised) on the my current calendar. I'm trying to dig up ALL my calendar entries since 2003...to no avail! Where is this archive folder 'tree'?? Truly appreciate your help!

4. Jazzaire

Jazzaire Thread Starter

Also, when I go to VIEW, CURRENT VIEW and choose "ALL APPTS" I will get tons of inputs from years back but mostly just the recurring inputs, (ie, b'days, cred crd pmts, etc). Hopefully, this is just a simple problem to solve w/o spending $40..!..(I'll send you $20 if you can help me!) :>

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/839410

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice