Outlook 2007(Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007))

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

moky12

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.1
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate , 32 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU T5750 @ 2.00GHz, x64 Family 6 Model 15 Stepping 13
Processor Count: 2
RAM: 3070 Mb
Graphics Card: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3400 Series, 256 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 113859 MB, Free - 60738 MB; D: Total - 110275 MB, Free - 61717 MB;
Motherboard: Acer, Inc., Chapala , Not Applicable, LXAQB0X612826017F32500
Antivirus: AVG Internet Security, Updated and Enabled

For no apparent reason my version of MS Outlook has suddenly gone belly-up. All other apps. in Office work fine.
When I now try to open Outlook I receive the following "Cannot open your default email folders. The file C:\User\Maurice\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Outlook\Outlook.pst is not a personal folders file"

I have tried uninstalling and re-installing Office from the original disks a number of times, I have successfully installed this on another Win7 desktop computer partition and it works fine. I have attempted to follow the MS repair online notification for .pst but it doesn't seem to work (or maybe it is me that isn't working). Most frustrating. Any word by word suggestions greatly appreciated.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online