Outlook 2007 & microsoft word free download

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ARBAT

I bought a HP computer & it doesn't have Outlook 2007 or microsoft word.
Any free downloads??

ARBAT

I have another computer with Outlook Express 6; but I never activated it.
Will that work?

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
dewan74, you haven't been here long, so before your next post I suggest you read the TSG Rules before your next post. Pay attention to the section on illegal activities.

PS: We care about licenses and legality here.

DoubleHelix

Banned
There is no free alternative to Outlook available. Outlook Express is a very limited e-mail application. It does not have calendar or meeting features, as examples.

As 1002richards advised, check out Mozilla Thunderbird.

That's what I use, with a calendar extension its a very good e-mail application, I prefer it to Outlook, as I have no need for Outlooks extra features, such as meetings and MS Exchange (I don't think Thunderbird supports Exchange servers yet)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online