1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Outlook 2007 Stationary Problem

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by PandaBear1951, Nov 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PandaBear1951

PandaBear1951 Thread Starter

I don't use stationary very often, but sometimes it's fun to do. In OE I used
    to hit MORE STATIONARY and picked what I wanted and it sent out just fine. In
    Outlook, which I am very new to, isn't sending my stationary out. I've tried
    two ways. action/new mail using/more stationary. I select from the few
    stationaries listed and send my mail. No one gets it. I've tried the
    tools/options/mail format/stationary & fonts. I select a stationary, say ok. It
    shows up in my letter, but doesn't send either. The people I send this mail
    to say they get stationaries from other people just fine. They all have mail
    receiving in HTML. I've removed my signature as suggested by another forum.
    Stationary shows up ok when mailed to myself. I sent a theme background to a friend and she got that one ok. Just the stationary isn't showing up, even as an attachment. Am I missing a step? I am set up as HTML sending. I tried to get an answer from the MS data base, but no luck. I'm hoping someone here can help me figure this out. I'm using Outlook
    2007 on a new Vista Home Premium machine. Thank you.

:)

2. PandaBear1951

PandaBear1951 Thread Starter

Wow! Is this a hard one? No one's experienced this one yet? Rats! I sure hope someone can help me with this one. I'll keep looking around.

Thanks.

:)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/647070

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice