Outlook 2007 Task question

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

zbomb33

I have a user who is running Outlook 2007 on his Dell Latitude D630 (probably insignificant info). His problem is, he has a task list that he changes dates on occasionally. This morning when changing the date on a task (seems to be multiple tasks, not just a particular one) the task date changes, and when he selects another task, outlook error's out and shuts down. The date goes back to what it originally was upon the restart. I've had him restart the laptop, and made sure there weren't multiple instances of outlook.exe running. Any ideas?

zbomb33

Thanks for the help, I'll give it a shot. His information store is through MS Exchange 2007, so I'm not sure if tasks are stored in PST's or not. I'll post back my findings after I try to scan his information store.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online