1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Outlook 2007 WMCOutlookAddIn.dll error

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by goodole1, Jan 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goodole1

goodole1 Thread Starter

I saw that this question was asked and due to lack of activity the thread was closed. Hopefully someone has found the real answer.

Error message is:

"The Add-in "WMCOutlookAddIn.dll" (C:\Program Files\LG Outlook Sync\WMCOutlookAddIn.dll) cannot be loaded and has been disabled by Outlook. Please contact the Add-in manufacturer for an update. If no update is available, please uninstall the Add-in."

I have searched the registry, drive C:\, services that are running and remove programs to no avail.
    Outlook will open after I ackknowledge the error. Whether its fully functional or not I don't know.
    The problem started when I trashed my LG phone and removed the LG add on software via add/remove programs.

Computer Specifications: WIN XP Pro SP3, 4 GB memory, quad core Intell CPU, Microsoft Office Pro 2007
    Steps I have already taken, I uninstalled MS Outlook and re-installed and still the problem persist, searched the registry, search the root drive for every posible combination I can think of.

I can't think of anything else. Is there a cure?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/974444

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice