1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Outlook 2007

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by matchain, Dec 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. matchain

matchain Thread Starter

I have Windows XP and about 2 months ago installed Office 2007. My outlook had a "dill" problem and the information box stated to insert the program disk. When I did that, the outlook program was no longer accessible on the disk and running the "fix" option on the disk deleted outlook from my computer. Somehow, the program was searching for a file, which I found the solution for and then successfully reinstalled outlook.

Now, how can I find my old emails in my inbox. When I reinstalled, it only loaded the un-open emails. How can I bring up my previous emails?

2. Ziggy1

Ziggy1

You probably meant "dll" either that or your outlook is "pickled".....lmao....sorry could't resist.

Try searching your system for *.pst

The * is a wildcats for any file ending with .pst

3. EAFiedler

EAFiedler Retired Moderator

Hi matchain

Check your View settings, the Inbox for Outlook may be configured to only show "Unread Messages in This Folder"
    In Outlook 2007, check your view settings here:
    View > Current View > Messages

Let us know if that helps or not.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/969684

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice