1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Outlook 2010 - Default?

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by osarius, Jan 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. osarius

osarius Thread Starter

Every time I start up Outlook 2010, it prompts me to make it the default email browser. The thing is, I have clicked yes every time, and I have not installed another email browser.

What's going on?

2. Rich-M

Rich-M

If you are on Windows 7, well I have a similar problem where 4 programs (QB and Quicken mainly) all tell me there is no email client for default and every time I would see that I would go to default programs and chose Outlook and yet it pops up everytime I open those programs. Let's hope SP will be out soon and I have read this issue is on their list.

3. osarius

osarius Thread Starter

4. Rich-M

Rich-M

I noticed the same thing, I was just trying to be helpful as it is a known issue.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/976282

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice