1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Outlook 2010 - No manual account setup

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by cutstock, Nov 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cutstock

cutstock Thread Starter

Hello,
    I've had Outlook 2010 installed for over two years on my laptop and everything has worked great.

The other day, I tried to set up a new email account and when the wizard appeared, it didn't give me the choice for MANUAL setup. I then realized that the window for the wizard was not showing all the words... the sentences ran past the viewing window and outside where I could not see, which is where the manual set up button was "below". There are no scroll bars or a way to adjust the wizard and I even tried playing with my display settings which did not work either.

I did find a work around that got my email set up but I couldn't go into advanced settings to adjust ports because of the same issue. I've looked everywhere for a fix and haven't been able to find anything... please help!

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1112246

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice