1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Outlook 2010 not sending emails

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by scubatony, Sep 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scubatony

scubatony Thread Starter

I currently run Outlook 2010, I have already set up an email account.

My problem is as follows;

If I open Outlook, and wait till its fully loaded,i.e. its done a full sweep and downloaded any new emails,

if I then try and send ( or even reply back to a new email, the following happens.

I see that the Archives Outbox is bold and has a figure [ 1 ] ( in green ) this stays and stays and stays even if I close Outlook down even if I reboot, it is still there.

If I try and send another one the same thing happens except the figure now changes to [ 2 ]
    That was tried at 10:50 yesterday morning and its still there after I booted up this morning

Please help

Regards

Tony

Attached Files:

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1107861

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice