Outlook 2010 quirks

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

brokenhead

I maintain several email accounts for different purposes. I use Outlook as the client email app. My problem is that when I launch Outlook, sometimes it shows all of the accounts and sometimes it does not.

This is not a major problem but is still quite aggravating. The sequence usually occurs as follows. I launch OL, it opens and displays some of the accounts, I close OL then relaunch. OL then opens up and displays all the accounts the way it is supposed to.

Does anyone else have this problem?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online