1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Outlook 2010

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by terrace, Sep 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. terrace

terrace Thread Starter

When i open Outlook 2010 the send page comes up and not the page that shows Inbox etc., folders. It is set in File/options/advanced to start in inbox but doesn`t. Could you help please? I open it by pushing the F2 key which is set in Logitech setpoint settings. I have made a desktop shortcut of Outlook and that works fine.see attached:D Capture you.JPG

Attached Files:

2. DaveA

DaveA Trusted Advisor Spam Fighter

First Name:
    David
    What OS are you using?
    Are you clicking on a icon or using the Start menu to open Outlook?

3. terrace

terrace Thread Starter

I open it by pushing the F2 key which is set in Logitech setpoint settings. I have made a desktop shortcut of Outlook and that works fine.see attached:D

4. DaveA

First Name:
    David
    Then the setting in the Logitech device is set to open an NEW email, not the inbox.

5. terrace

terrace Thread Starter

WINDOWS 10-The Logitech keyboard is set to setpoint settings which when the F2 key is pushed it opens Outlook email and should open to inbox but it is for some reason opening the send folder as in my first screenshot. My second screenshot is how it should open first in inbox. My Outlook settings are set to always start in the inbox folder but it`s not doing that. 20180904_152303.jpg Capture.JPG 20180904_152303.jpg Capture.JPG Capture.JPG

6. DaveA

First Name:
    David
    Your [email protected] key is defined to open a NEW message, otherwise you would NOT be going to the new message pane.

You need to redefine what the F2 is doing.

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1215886

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice