1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Outlook 2k Calender Option

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by rrifen, Jan 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rrifen

rrifen Thread Starter

A while back I added the calender option tools\options\calender options\ Add Holidays. I must have hit the ADD holidays twice because now I have two entries for every holiday. Does anybody know where I can remove the "Holiday" feature from my calender. I would like to just remove one of the Holidays, but I can would be happy to just remove them all then add them back too. I think this might be a registry setting, but not sure where to look.

2. Ratboy

Ratboy

rrifen,

Go to View > Current View > By Category

You will see the section titled: Categories: Holiday and all the holidays listed below that. If you do not see the actuall holidays listed, click on the plus-sign to the left of the word 'Categories'.

Click on the first holiday listed to highlight it and then scroll down to the end of the list. Hold down the Shift key and click on the last holiday entry. All the holidays should now be highlighted. Hit the Delete key on your keyboard.

Go to View > Current View > Day/Week/Month to restore your normal view.

Now you can go to Tools > Options > Calendar Options > Add Holidays to put the holidays back in.

I'm going to assume you "accidentally" hit the ADD holidays twice because the holidays weren't being listed for the year 2003. ;)

In order to see the holidays for the years 2003 - 2007, you have to install the "Add-in" that is available here:

Outlook 2000 Add-in: Holiday Updates

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/112180

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice