Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Outlook 365 Email sending error message

Solved 
1K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  BillysComputer 
#1 ·
Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.9
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 10 Home, 64 bit, Build 18362, Installed 20191118161108.000000+000
Processor: AMD A6-6420K APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics, AMD64 Family 21 Model 19 Stepping 1, CPU Count: 2
Total Physical RAM: 8 GB
Graphics Card: AMD Radeon HD 8470D, 1024 MB
Hard Drives: C: 446 GB (298 GB Free);
Motherboard: ASRock FM2A88M-HD+ R2.0, s/n M80-52003801654
System: American Megatrends Inc., ver ALASKA - 1072009, s/n To Be Filled By O.E.M.
Antivirus: Windows Defender, Disabled (I use Kaspersky & Malwarebytes)

Whilst sending a 8Mb video file I received this Error message. The message had NOT been placed in my SENT folder and was automatically resent over and over again - until I eventually managed to delete it from my OUTBOX
This is the Sending message I received: -

0 out of 1 tasks have completed successfully

Errors '(My Email Account.com) - sending reported error (0x8004210B) : 'The

Operation timed out waiting for a response form the sending (SMTP) server. If

You continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or internet service provider.

My ISP - PlusNet - has completed a thorough test of my line and router and found no errors.

13 January I was in contact with a Microsoft agent at Outlook 365 HELP on-line. Agent used Quick Assist to enable him to see my problem. After 2 hours or so, Agent sent me an e-mail advising my screen had "frozen" to him and he closed the support link.

During the support period, Agent suggested that as I was forwarding an email with the 8Mb MP4 file, there could be some corruption in the original email. He proposed to save the 8Mb MP4 file, start a NEW email and attach the saved 8Mb MP4 file. I have tried this on a number of occasions today - EVERY TIME I receive the Error message repeated as above. The recipient is my own Samsung Smartphone with a Gmail account address. This phone receives the 8Mb MP4 file EVERY 1 to 2 minutes until I delete the OUTBOX on my Outlook 365 account.

I have NEVER had a problem sending this size file on my previous Outlook email account (not 365) or on my earlier Mozilla Thunderbird email account.

PLEASE HELP!!!

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.