Outlook 365 settings

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

SilverSurf

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.9
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 10 Home, 64 bit, Build 19041, Installed 20200629172533.000000+060
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8400 CPU @ 2.80GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 158 Stepping 10, CPU Count: 6
Total Physical RAM: 16 GB
Graphics Card: Intel(R) UHD Graphics 630, 1024 MB
Hard Drives: C: 913 GB (864 GB Free);
Motherboard: Dell Inc. 0H4VK7, ver A01, s/n /GNS5BR2/CNWS20085703SX/
System: Dell Inc., ver DELL - 1072009, s/n GNS5BR2
Antivirus: Windows Defender, Enabled and Updated

Hello All - I am sure that somewhere in Outlook 365 there is an option to display one line of email or none. How do I change the setting please?

Regards Silversurf

Couriant

James
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
what do you mean by 1 line? And also, are you talking about the Outlook client or Outlook online?

SilverSurf

Hello Couriant - I don't know the difference between the two you mentioned, all I know it came as part of Office 365. What I meant by one line is when I receive a mail it used to show the sender and topic but now shows the first line of the message. I have seen somewhere you can change this to show one, two or three lines of the message but I cannot find how to do this.

Regards Silversurf

SilverSurf

Hello Couriant - You have only gone and done it again, that's exactly what I wanted to do. Thanks again as you have helped me many times and it's appreciated.

Regards Silversurf

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online