Outlook 98

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

padutch

On my old computer I have Outlook 98. If I recall right I got it free from the Microsoft Site. It seems that they discontinued it completely and I would like to find a place to download it or even purchas it.
Any help please?
Dutch

padutch

Thanks DoyceJ but like all other sites I have tried you only load the setup. Then when you open it trys to connect to Microsoft download site. It always says the same thing ( setup was unable to download information from avalable download sites. The strange thing is that on my old PC I had to reload outlook 98 a couple of weeks ago and it will find the site. Might be there is something on that PC that tells Microsoft that Outlook was installed befor .
Thanks Again
Dutch

Yea, I found that updates were available to registered users during the free download period. Like you I cant seem to find a place to buy it either. Strange.

Max19

Account Disabled
Outlook 98 is three versions behind the most current. Microsoft usually stops providing support or patches or updates for software that old.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online