1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Outlook address book folders - moving from 2K to 2K3

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by ice_Max, Aug 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ice_Max

ice_Max Account Closed Thread Starter

I just set up new computers in my office. I copied the old Windows 98 hard drives to the new XP ones, and pointed everyone's new Outlook 2003 to their original *.pst files they were using with Outlook 2000 before we upgraded. One lady in my office had her contacts organized into folders. They all seem to have transferred over, but when she opens a new e-mail message and clicks the "to" button to choose an address, all that shows up in the address book are the addresses that are not in separate folders. Is there anything in the settings that I can tweak to fix this?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/491429

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice