1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Outlook Attachment Options?

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by gevans, Feb 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. gevans

gevans Thread Starter

I am sending an attachment - the attachment shows up in the body of the email when it used to be in the line under the subject line (under the to: & from:) - what changed? How do I change it back?

2. slurpee55

slurpee55

What software are you using? Just so people can give you specs on how to fix it.

3. gevans

gevans Thread Starter

MS Outlook 2004

4. gevans

gevans Thread Starter

Oooops!! I meant... MS Outlook 2003!

5. Augie65

Augie65

Do you have Outlook set to compose messages in HTML format? That should place the attachment in the attachment box. If your message format is HTML or Plain Text, the attachment will appear in the Attach line below the Subject line. If your message format is Rich Text, the attachment will appear in body of the message.
    Tools> Options> Mail Format tab> Compose in this message format, choose HTML from the drop down.

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/545362