Outlook.com - emails are automatically deleted

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

lmstam

For a while now, some emails get automatically deleted from my inbox. They show up in my deleted folder, but if I want to move them back to my inbox, it gets automatically moved back to my deleted folder.
This happens with emails from a few companies, but I might also happen with other random emails.
For as far as I know I never created any rules for these email addresses (at least not on purpose).
This happens on outlook.com

Does anyone know what could be causing this and what I can do about this?

For as far as I know I never created any rules for these email addresses (at least not on purpose).
Does that mean you haven't checked for the existence of any rules? If so, that should be your first place to check.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online