1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Outlook Contact List

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by azzbacwordz, Feb 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. azzbacwordz

azzbacwordz Thread Starter

I hope this is a simple question:
    In MS Outlook when you create a new email to be sent and then click on the "To" tab the address book comes alive. Inside the address book I click on the drop down arrow (Show names from the) and the the global list and others are shown...as well as a field for the contacts. I select contacts and none of my contacts appear as they should. What can I do?? The Globlal List appears fine...the reciepents list appear fine...as well all the other...the problem is with the contact list. I know there's something I'm not doing right...or haven't checked...there must be some option...please help?
    FYI: I see "contacts" fine under the drop down menu...I just cannot see the listing of contacts within. Its empty. I can't select any contacts because they are not appearing. And I definitely have contacts under the contact folder.
    Please help. Thank you.

2. cybertech

cybertech Retired Moderator

Open your address book, then go to tools, options and see if the "Keep personal addresses in:" box indicates Contacts....

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/117340

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice